Thank you for visiting the School of Nursing Equipment and Supplies Information and Request page.
The School of Nursing has a wide variety of teaching tools, equipment and supplies available for you to use when teaching your nursing classes. To show you what we have available we have created a file that includes all the available equipment and supplies. Please take some time to scroll through the document. The equipment and supplies are subdivided into concepts and categories. In addition, there are separate sections for the manikins and other tools that you can request.
You can also download this file to your computer, but keep in mind that the online version of the file will periodically be updated as we receive new equipment. To request equipment and supplies for your lab or class please fill out the form at least a week (7 days from the date of lab or class) before the date it is needed to allow the lab staff adequate time to prepare and find the needed supplies. You can also fill out several forms if you already know what you need for future labs or classes.
Instructions on using the Request Form (please read before beginning form):
- Use the calendar icon to select the date the equipment is needed.
- Enter the start time of the lab or class.
- Enter your name and contact information.
- Select your course using the drop-down menu.
- Click “Next” to go to the second part of the form (Note: You will not be allowed to advance to the next section until all required fields are filled out).
- On the left you will see a list of concepts. You can select/deselect these concepts to see what is available. (Please refer to file to be familiar with what is available.)
- Click the boxes of the items you would like and enter a quantity. If only one item is available then a “1” will automatically appear in the quantity box.
- If unable to find an item that you know is available, please type it in “other” at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have selected all the items you would like, click “Submit”.
- You have now submitted the “Lab Request Form”. You will see our confirmation page and you will receive a copy of the request by email.
For any questions, please contact the School of Nursing Lab Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org